Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random Notes

Second adventure starts tonight. Looking forward to seeing some old friends. It's weird because I only hang with this group once or twice a year but it's always fun! Why is that? Would we get along as well if we hung out all the time? Or would we be sick of each other and the few good hang-outs of the year be long gone...

Went on a great ride last night through the hills. Total darkness. Warm. The only world that I cared about was the old road being illuminated by my headlight. The bike sounded better, the tree's seemed to lead me down the road. I felt the same way I did when I used to ride my Vespa down PCH at 2AM in high school. The road is mine.

Motorcycles possess magic. A motorcycle ride on a dark night can take you into some other type of dimension. California-motorcycle-life-happiness.

No comments: