Thursday, June 10, 2010

ATC- All Terrain Boobie Machines


I sure did love ATC's. My friend Tyler had two of the little 70cc models up in El Cariso at the top of Ortega Highway where he lived...actually come to think of it we were riding around up there and found this old shooting range with a bunch of trash. Naturally at the age of 12 we had to check it all out. Low and behold at the bottom of a ditch we found it...it was a Hustler magazine! WHAT!!!???? WHAT IS THIS!>>>>????!!!! Naked BOOBIES!!! Fuckin epic for us. I can take you to the exact spot today...I think it may have had an impact on a 12 year old boy, slightly haha. Man, we were so stoked. We took it back to his house where his 16 year old brother took it from us and said the classic line "You guys don't know what to do with that, I'm taking it." What the fuck....we were destroyed. I wonder what he meant...I guess I still have a lot to learn.

No comments: