Monday, May 9, 2011

El Diablo Run 2011

 Just got home about an hour ago. Amazing! Fuckin awesome and totally gay nuts!! Beaver pelts, C+ grades and total outlaw shit! The EDR was really fun. So many new friends and crazy stories. The Pan ran perfect. I fucking kissed it when I pulled in the drive to my house. 53 years old and never let me down in 100+ degree weather and miles of dirt roads on a bald back tire. I'll never forget this trip. If you didn't make it...I'll try not to talk about it too much around you. Thank YOU Bill, Mike and Magoo and all 150 riders give or take that made this so much fun. No thanks to the asshole Customs officer at the border that took my knife. Many more pictures to come. As Gilby and the Sons said it best..."RIDING THROUGH THIS WORLD...ALL ALONE...."
 Great to meet you Jimmy Monk!
 Pick pockets O plenty on the beach. Sorry Dan!
 The lovely La Cucaracha!
Circle of Death
Fack Moeller!
Like Mcdonalds and Pizza at a Mexican strip bar

No comments: