Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Born-Free 6

Born-Free 6 is done! I've attended all of them from the start but this was the first time I actually worked the show with Mike and Grant. It was an amazing experience and I think we pulled off something pretty neat. I've received several heartfelt texts and emails from people about the great time they had this weekend but as the manager of the show, this email that came in through the website really made it all worth while for me. All I want to do is make the show even better and hopefully get some folks to laugh more and realize we all love motorcycles. Thanks Mike and Grant for the opportunity.

Grant and Mike (and staff),

Thank you all for putting on a first class show! I was impressed with everything; the quality of bikes, the ease of entry with the fast pass, the parking staff that knew what they were doing, the clean restrooms, the good music, and the peaceful vibe where everyone was being cool and enjoying the show. I know you did a lot of work to make this happen and I want you to know that you did a great job and we enjoyed it very much.

Thank you,
Kurtis

Thanks again Kurtis. This is what makes it all worth it.

No comments: