Friday, December 8, 2017

1973 F100

My truck is a 1973 F100 with a 390FE in it that came out of a 69 Thunderbird. Truck originally had a 360FE. Trans is a manual BG T-18 4 speed with a Dana 21 transfer case. Also has a PTO drive for the winch. It sits on 33 inch BFG all terrains.
Suspension was dialed in by Deaver Springs. 
Camper is from the mid 1960's and was produced by a company called Pullman who were known for their slide out campers. I've never seen another short bed version of this camper. All long bed campers with slide outs. Guy I bought the truck from found it in a junk yard and paid $50 for it. My friend Steve and I fabricated/installed the sleeping platform and salvaged his old drawer system underneath. Overall it's been the perfect Mohave/Death Valley exploring rig. Love this truck. 



No comments: